Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Hey iiiiiitttssss GREAT! TO BE! A Florida Gator!


Although, I'm a Penn Stater.

Last night The Gin Mill hosted the most raucous crowd of post U of Fl students I have ever seen, and they are the first I've seen. The crowd was literally vibrating. You could feel the energy pulsing through you, and even if you weren't a Gator fan you couldn't help but clap your hands Gator style "chomp chomp" or chant how great it is to be a Florida Gator.

I am by no means a fan of Ohio but a little piece of me did want a Big Ten team to win that national championship. After the first 15 seconds, I thought Ohio had the chance, but Florida responded with a open handed SLAP to the face.

The first quarter was too exciting for words. I really didn't think so much could happen in less than a half hour, but it did and if you lived between 81st and 82nd on Amsterdam you weren't going to sleep any time soon.

So for a night. I was a Gator fan. Although if Penn State didn't win against Tennessee in the Outback Bowl, I'm not sure I could stand them Gator boys.

*did I mention Chris Leak is GORGEOUS not to mention SMART??*



-the nakedbuppie

No comments:

This Is What Happens When You Drink Toooo Much.

This Is What Happens When You Drink Toooo Much.
...you put wine bags over your head and dance like Elaine from Seinfeld