Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sickness CURED by Matt&Kim

My devoted readers: I've been battling quite the virus recently and haven't been able to give you your lovely daily readings.

Anyway, I'm sick, my throat is raspy, I'm hacking up abnorm amounts of that icky green stuff and I can't breathe through my nose. The joy!

On the other hand... I'm going to Matt & Kim on March 9th, and if you guys were up with the Brooklynites and their ragin' music you too will be there.

So get yo asses to Ticketweb to get those tickets y'all. YEA YEAH! Below is a lil video for you all to enjoy...

kisses bitches!
-the nakedbuppie

No comments:

This Is What Happens When You Drink Toooo Much.

This Is What Happens When You Drink Toooo Much.
...you put wine bags over your head and dance like Elaine from Seinfeld