Friday, February 02, 2007

On The 12th day of FashionWeek...

....my true love gave to me an Oscar de la Renta dress!! Hooray!

I wouldn't mind Oscar, but I would rather go for Cynthia Steffe (Hey girl!). Anything by that fashion genius would be heaven. Now, on to the juice.

Today's shows will include an opening by Perry Ellis, and that is going to be interesting. Isn't Perry Ellis a bunch of Nautical shapes, colors and such?? To each his own I suppose.

Not much to report about the beginning of Fashion Week, but I will keep you all posted as I watch the shows on Full Frontal Fashion. It's going to be a good weekend and week y'allll.

Merry Fashion Week!

No comments:

This Is What Happens When You Drink Toooo Much.

This Is What Happens When You Drink Toooo Much.
...you put wine bags over your head and dance like Elaine from Seinfeld