Monday, May 14, 2007

Snap, Crackle, & Pop!


I can't take it! The crinkly blue wrapper with those cute elfin fellows (Snap, Crackle and Pop) has gotten a hold of me. The sweet, sugary marshmallowy smell clogs my nostrils and I love it. I do. Nothing is better than chewing a chew bar and receiving a large sugar high. I don't know where my love for the sweet confectiony goodness came from. I never cared for them when I grew up. Particularly because sugar was banned from my house. The only time I got close to sugar was Raisin Bran or Honeycombs.

While working at Rodale... I've been pinching pennies, and lunch is on them! Lucky for me the serve up the healthier persuasion, yet for some reason, Fig Newtons and Rice Krispies are on the 'good for you' list. After my obligatory 8 oz V-8 and yucky oatmeal (on the HOUSE!) I had a rice krispie treat for lunch.

... and 4 more after that.

No comments:

This Is What Happens When You Drink Toooo Much.

This Is What Happens When You Drink Toooo Much.
...you put wine bags over your head and dance like Elaine from Seinfeld