Monday, February 11, 2008

"I'm so hooooooood..." - Vince Gill

Vince you dawg. I give you props for being crazy. I hope 'Ye didn't beat your ass backstage, or shoot laser beams with his white sunglasses.

"I just got an award presented to me by a Beatle. Have you had that happen yet, Kanye?"


Oh Kanye, how I love thee.


And now... for the second to last main event!

Daft Punk, was it really you? In that pyramid, they looked like two frantic posers pushing buttons. Until I hear different, I assume they were frauds. Pity too.


Last Event... The Wino holds it Together and tells us She's No Good.



Leslie.... what were you wearing?


hmmmmm. that's it.

No comments:

This Is What Happens When You Drink Toooo Much.

This Is What Happens When You Drink Toooo Much.
...you put wine bags over your head and dance like Elaine from Seinfeld