Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I've got...fan?

Seems like I have a fan. Someone who enjoys my rantings but doesn't actually comment on any of my postings.

I vonder vy?

Well, awesome for me I suppose, it's the motivation I needed to get back on to the horse when it comes to writing/blogging/letting my fingers roll over the keyboard, I wonder if anyone else gets a thrill when it comes to typing?

I used to love going to Best Buy and Circuit City when I was younger. I would run to the computer section and find the "working computer" and go to town. It's like when a pianist see's a fresh set of ivory keys. Who doesn't want to test them out?

To my number one fan. I promise to continue making you laugh during the day and deep,
deeeeep into the night.

I digress. I actually have a job to do and work and shit.

Damn.

No comments:

This Is What Happens When You Drink Toooo Much.

This Is What Happens When You Drink Toooo Much.
...you put wine bags over your head and dance like Elaine from Seinfeld