Thursday, January 25, 2007

Faran Krentcil ... that's all I have to say

So, I didn't realize who the HELL I was emailing today, when I was just asking Faran@Fashionista.com to add me to the It List of her new blog "Fashionista." Um, hello, I just moved to the city, this whole underground Blogger Nation thing is unbelievable new and LARGE to me. So I read an article about her and her new blog, in The Huffington Post and I realized, she's no ordinary bloggerette.

So like any web savvy person of the 21st century, I googled her. Faran Krentcil. I thought she was just a blogger who had some ins with Gawker, but no. She's huge. This one has written for New York Magazine. She's huge in the NY blogger/blogger world, and Fashionista.com is NOT her first little venture. Not only did I email her, but we had a total of 10 emails back and forth. 4 of them hers. I have definitely just soiled myself. Why you ask? Because I gave up a possible interning position with her, for my riveting current job.

I want to crawl in a hole and die... on a lighter note, my custom made Hobo bag from 144 Collection is coming this weeeeeeek! Awesome!

-the nakedbuppie

No comments:

This Is What Happens When You Drink Toooo Much.

This Is What Happens When You Drink Toooo Much.
...you put wine bags over your head and dance like Elaine from Seinfeld