Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sad Day


After my stint at the gym (yeah I said GYM bitches) I decided to cool down and walk to Union Square and take the train home from there. That is when I saw the saddest site of my life.

Aldo's Liquidation shoe store in Union Square was having a Lease Sale... meaning GOODBYE!!!

I have a large obessession for Aldo's ever since I was 10 and was in Montreal with my parents and saw a pair of shoes in the window that I just had to have. I loved the European sizes because it was different, and I got to come home with things no one else had.

I mean it's not like can't get Aldo shoes anymore, but I can't get them for 10, 15 or even 20 bucks. Boo!

Soo... I'm thinking Zappo's? Online shopping is rad. Gotta go, Valley Girls is on VH1... Fer sure, totally awesome!!!!

-the nakedbuppie

No comments:

This Is What Happens When You Drink Toooo Much.

This Is What Happens When You Drink Toooo Much.
...you put wine bags over your head and dance like Elaine from Seinfeld